Powering the 3D Interactive Visualisation journey for Sales Acceleration
At trade shows, conferences, display your entire product range in a 3D digital catalog; showing the entire range of your products on any smart device, PC or display screen that will help you engage easily with your potential customers at trade-shows and meetings.
Close sales deals faster by Highlighting features / innovation/ workflow via animation to differentiate your product and getting customers to experience them instantly.
Use the 3D assets created above to build and sell instruction manuals in interactive 3D to your customers as a value-added service
What is the BuMo3DAVR?
A proprietary platform developed in C++ that can deliver content in 3D, VR and AR seamlessly.
How do customers benefit from 3D Interactive Visualization?
Wow your customer with futuristic VR view of your products so they get a
taste of your technology
Create digital catalogue on iPad to show multiple products to customers
across many points of sale
Using our x-ray vision to show specific advantages of your machine interior
with unique features and workflow
Reuse the same 3D models to develop 3D training modules for your
technicians for maintenance
Reuse the same 3D models to develop 3D training modules to be sold to
your customers for installation and usage. Powerful features in our engine
with C++ Libraries
What is the difference between interactive 3D and 2D Videos/PDF Manuals?
- 3D Interactive Software
- Videos and Manuals
- View from any angle and get a complete picture
- Click on any object and interact
- Fixed angle, Not sure what is on the other side
- No Interaction
- Client has a question – Change parameters and show results it in real time
- Compare process with competitor product and simulate in 3D
- Static videos/manuals, no changes or you have to search through all content
- Fixed comparisons, need to forward and rewind videos/images
- Connect from anywhere in the world to the client
- Control and diagnose from remote location
- Not applicable
- Engage the client by giving them ability to interact/control
- Learn with co workers
- Client sits and watches, may not be engaged
- You have precious data of what client has used, seen and interacted
- Most important feature: Whether the person is engaged or not
- Yes, there is tracking data of whether clicked on your link, but NO indication if he/she is engaged
- See how co-worker has solved a scenario
- Sharing of knowledge between employees
- Not Applicable
- Client/employee can post a question and get answers or solutions.
- Solution runs on your system rather than text or video
- Mostly text answers and not integrated in your video/manual