One-Stop Interactive Content creation platform combining Creative Animation and 3D Principles offering a choice of 3D, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality content to power Immersive Learning in organisations
What is the BuMo3DAVR?
A proprietary platform developed in C++ that can deliver content in 3D, VR and AR seamlessly.
What is it used for primarily?
Safety/SOP Training for Employees and Customers
Immersive Learning: We develop 3D & VR based immersive learning solutions for PC, iPad and Smart devices.
These can be deployed at multiple sites and can also be sold as after-sales products to customers.
01 What do we deploy on?Multi Touch Screens, Haptic Sensors, Stereoscopic Displays, Immersive Environments, VR, AR and Custom Gadgets. They are specialized in technologies like Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Hololens, Google Cardboard and many more.
02 What is our
Since we have an extensive library with powerful 3D features
and our proprietary 3DAVR platform we aim to complete
projects with 15-20 days of pre-production (storyboarding,
concept) and 6-8 weeks of production
TAT (Turnaround Time)
Comparison between Immersive Learning and Conventional Learning
- 3D Interactive Software
- Videos and Manuals
- View from any angle and get a complete picture
- Click on any object and interact
- Fixed angle, Not sure what is on the other side
- No Interaction
- Client has a question – Change parameters and show results it in real time
- Compare process with competitor product and simulate in 3D
- Static videos/manuals, no changes or you have to search thru all content
- Fixed comparisons , need to forward and rewind videos/images
- Connect from anywhere in the world to the client
- Control and diagnose from remote location
- Not applicable
- Engage the client by giving them ability to interact/control
- Learn with co workers
- Client sits and watches, may not be engaged
- You have precious data of what client has used, seen and interacted
- Most important feature :Whether the person is engaged or not
- Yes, there is tracking data of whether clicked on your link, but NO indication if he/she is engaged
- See how co-worker has solved a scenario
- Sharing of knowledge between employees
- Not Applicable
- Client/employee can post a question and get answers or solutions.
- Solution runs on your system rather than text or video
- Mostly text answers and not integrated in your video/manual